2 Best Alternatives of uTorrent !







            As we all know uTorrent is one of the best BitTorrent client.But now its full of annoying advertisements and so most utorrent users are searching for a best alternative for it.So today i thought to share my views on the best alternative to you.


1. Deluge: [HomePage]



This is one of my favorite BitTorrent client without ads.I don't like to crack utorrent to get pro version without ads so i selected this one.You also give yourself a try on it.I hope you will like my suggestion.


Deluge is an open-source, cross-platform BitTorrent client for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. It uses libtorrent as its backend. It has a plug-in system and supports all the features you’d expect: BitTorrent encryption, DHT, peer exchange, magnet URLs, UPnP, RSS, bandwidth scheduling, per-torrent speed limits, a web interface, and more.

Download From HomePage

2.  qBittorrent:[HomePage]



One of my friend suggested me qBittorrent. In his view this is also a best alternative for uTorrent.This application have some way have the similar interference  what uTorrent and BitTorrent have.In my view both Deluge and this have the same performance.


qBittorrent is an open-source BitTorrent client based on libtorrent. This project is up-front about its goal: “The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µtorrent.”

It’s available for Windows as well as Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD.


Download From HomePage

Conclusion :


Atlast, I suggest you to download and give a try on both above alternatives and select one which is suitable for you.I hope this post is helpful for you. If you have any suggestions share it with us,we are glad to hear it.Enjoy !
Previous
Next Post »

Don't use abuse word or promote ur web!If found anything wrong with comment then it shouldn't be consider or published. EmoticonEmoticon